A few weeks ago when I logged into Blogger, I noticed they upgraded the whole platform. At first impression I thought it was a clean and fresh upgrade, and I really liked the user-friendly interface. Overall, I think they did a great job in developing the new Blogger. There was only one problem: I didn't know where to edit my layouts anymore, but through digging a little further into the platform; I finally found out how you can edit your layout through CSS.
To customize your layout through CSS:
- Log into your Blogger Dashboard.
- From your Dashboard, select "Dashboard" on the blog you would like to edit.
- Next, select "Template" and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will see two options at the bottom of the page: "Edit Template" and "Revert to classic templates". If you want to upload an existing template; select "Edit Template", but if you want to edit your existing template through CSS; select "Revert to classic templates"
- Once you've selected "Revert to classic templates", select "Revert to classic template" underneath the sub-link.