From this tutorial, you will be able to add a three column footer to your blog. Having a three column footer for your blog is not mandatory but, in having one, it can save space in your sidebar and also reduce page lag for your viewers.
To add a three column footer:
1. From your Blogger dashboard, navigate to Layouts and then Edit HTML.
2. Now search for this HTML section code:
<b:section class='footer' id='footer'/>
3. Replace this entire section code: <b:section class='footer' id='footer'/> with the one below.
Add style with CSS:
4. Next, you will need to add the CSS section code the footer. To do this, copy and paste the following section code below right before: ]]></b:skin>
Note: You can add more style to this code.
5. You should preview your blog first to see if all codes have been implemented correctly. If so, save your template and you’re finished.