From this tutorial, you will be able to show the post date on every last one of your posts. As we all know, Blogger’s default templates only show a single date for every post that was posted that day. Some readers will find it convenient to have that quick glance at the date on each post, but some will not even notice. This tutorial is definitely handy if you plan to use a calendar icon as your post date, since the timestamp can be modified. As always, make sure you download your current existing template just in case it doesn’t turn out as expected.
Steps to follow:
1. Login to your Blogger dashboard.
2. Go to Layout > Edit HTML (click on “expand widgets” box)
3. Now search for the red line of code or similar code:
Note: If you can’t seem to find the line in red, try the second section code in blue.
<b:loop values='data:posts' var='post'>
<b:include data='post' name='post'/>
4. Next, replace the section code above in green with the section code below:
5. Preview, and if all looks good, Save Template.
Note: You can modify your timestamp by clicking on the settings tab > formatting. Change the setting under timestamp format to your desired option.